Thursday 27 February 2014

Beauty Haul

So i decided to treat myself the other day to some new cosmetics now usually I'm a high street fan, and on occasion benefit make-up. But i decide to branch out to MAC, Estee Lauder and Eyeko after reading loads of blogs and watching beauty haul Youtube videos. Heres my reviews of the products I brought. Let me know what are your favourites...

MAC


Pro Longwear Blush Shade: Stay Pretty - This product looks really bright when it arrived I was worried that it was going to look awful on but it wasn't the case, gives a nice bright colour. Also I'm quite pale but still works really well.

Penultimate Eye Liner - This eye liner was a little to thin for me, probably best for doing flicks in the corner of your eyes, or for a more subtle eye liner look.



Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Shade: N4 - Great colour, blends really well and lasts all day!


Estee Lauder




Illuminating Perfecting Primer - Makes your skin smooth and brightens it up as well! Gives a good even base to start the rest of your make up!


Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer - Now i usually use benefit Erase Paste but i thought it was to thick for my skin, this concealer is great! Hides what you want it to but also isn't a thick layer on your face!


Eyeko


Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner - Loved this eyeliner just the right thickness of the tip and lasted all day!

Brow Gel - Winner of a cosmopolitan beauty award. This product says it suits all brows from blonde to brown. I would disagree a little, I darken my browns with eyeshadow usually and this gel made my brows a lot darker. Maybe to dark for me but it did grow on me the longer I kept it on. You could also tell that it would last the whole day without fading away.

Lash Curler Limited edition blue velvet - I've been desperate for a lash curler and this one is really great, works well on the lashes and they also give you two spare silicone rubber pads to replace yours when they are worn out! Saves you having to buy another one for a little longer!



No comments:

Post a Comment