Wednesday 12 March 2014

Birthday!

So had my birthday yesterday! 
Thought I'd share my day and a few bits that I got... 
Started off the day heading to work for the morning, first birthday ive actually had to work. Guess it was a good as year as any as I am no longer a teenager, felt like the world was saying to me 'Welcome to the real world' you can't just have the day off because its your birthday! 
I came home to massive balloons from my dad!
which was a lovely surprise! 

But I have such a sweet tooth and two of my favourite things from the day were
My Millies cookie, which is this amazing cookie place, my sisters boyfriend ordered me a giant double cookie with chocolate in the middle to hold them together. The icing is strawberry and you could smell it as soon as you opened up the box! It was amazing!!! 

But my most favourite thing I got was my birthday cake! 


 This is loads of cupcakes with yellow and pink icing made to look like roses, with a few fake roses and leaves to add to the effect! Its so amazing and a family friend made this for me. Its my favourite thing from the day because you can see how much thought has been put into it! Im a little to scared to eat one as its going to ruin the whole display of it! 

Got a few other lovely things like lots of flowers and DVD's and a hamper of my favourite goodies from my sister as well. Had an amazing day and can't wait to celebrate properly on the weekend! 

Will be posting a proper blog later on this week to keep and eye out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment