Wednesday 2 April 2014

Canada 2014!

I am so excited to be travelling back to Canada for the third time!! I thought I'd write a blog post about things ive enjoyed doing whilst ive been out there before.

So my first time I went to Canada I was young about 14 I went with my dad, sister, auntie and uncle. My cousin lives out there and we we had a few days in the city of Vancouver then travelled up to Whistler for a week then came back for a few more days in the city. The second time i went was last year with all the same people minus my sister. We pretty much did the same kind of thing, had a few days in the city, Whistler then back to the city again.

Canada is so beautiful and it has so many amazing experiences. Whilst we were in Whistler we watched a biking event called Crankworx, its awesome. Its a week long event full of different races and stunt shows. I'll admit i wasn't a big biking fan but ever since I've been there I love it. 
Here are some pictures of Crankworx...


My first trip to Canada I was also able to do White Water Rafting. Another amazing experience. Most of my family did this and we were able to get our own boat for it, it was crazy the weather wasn't great but you didn't even notice when you were having so much fun. 



The third thing I did was Zip Trekking. for people who dont know what this is, you basically fly down a wire in-between the trees in the mountains. I was lucky enough to do this both times when I went out there and hoping to do it again this year as well. The first time we did it you got to sit in a really comfy harness and you were a bit safer. but the second time you we went with a different company and were able to move around a lot more. I managed to get some amazing shots and also filmed a video of my Zip Trek. 
Zip Trekking video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlVxzz2pjlQ 






No comments:

Post a Comment